The Thin Edge
Slim, thin and light – Kenwood’s TK-2000/3000 is supremely easy to handle and to operate. Yet this handy compact radio is extremely reliable, meeting the famously tough MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F and G specifications. With its well-balanced performance, it makes perfect business sense – especially for inventory control and service industry operations.
- 5 watt NXDN Digital/Analog UHF two-way radio
- 16 channels
- Range: 444,000sq ft or 40 floors
- Extreme Durability, Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 12 hour Li-ion 2000mah battery
- Demos available
- 3 year warranty
Thin & Lightweight
Thinner and lighter – the TK-2000/ 3000 is ideal for hooking on a belt or even slipping into a coat pocket. The slim design fits neatly in your hand and it weighs only 203g with the KNB-63L battery.
16 Channels with Scan Function
This compact, user-friendly portable offers a total of 16 channels, and each can be assigned a QT and DQT tone key to eliminate unwanted signals. You can also assign the 16th channel, if free, to the scan function. This added convenience means that the PF key is freed up for some other function.
Programmable Function Key with Hold
The side PF key can be programmed for enhanced operating ease, while the adjustable Hold feature doubles the number of functions at your fingertips.
Robust & Reliable
The TK-2000/3000 is built to survive hard knocks, drops and all-weather environments. It meets or exceeds the stringent IP54 dust and water intrusion standards as well as the MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F & G environmental standards
- Output Power 5W (VHF) / 4W (UHF) s QT / DQT
- DTMF Enc. (PTT ID, Autodial) s Priority Scan
- Windows® Programming and Tuning
- Wide/Narrow Channel Bandwidth
- VOX Ready s Battery-Saver
- Busy Channel Lockout s Time-Out-Timer
- Low-Battery Alert s Tri-Colour LED s Wired Clone
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Belt Clip
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Warranty